Log FilesLike many Web sites, www.southfloridafamilylife.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of web browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and/or time stamp, referring and exit pages, and the number of clicks to analyze trends, track user’s activity around the site, gather demographic information, and administer the site. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Non-Personal Identification InformationWe may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Sites, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
- We don’t collect personal information unless it is needed (newsletters, online purchases, opt-in forms, surveys, etc.)
- We don’t share your personal information except to comply with the law
- We don’t store your personal information on our servers unless it’s required to operate one of our website services (ex. member accounts)
- Facebook: your public information, information about what you post or share, Facebook API to integrate Facebook Content into our Services or conduct analysis of such Facebook Content
- GetSiteControl: your email address and name, information about what and how you use our Services
- Google Analytics: _ga, _gid, _gs, _gu, _gw and _gat_gtag cookie data kept 25 months
- MailChimp: email address kept until you unsubscribe
- Twitter: tfw_exp application programming interfaces (API), use the Twitter API to integrate Twitter Content into our Services or conduct analysis of such Twitter Content
- Disable Cookies in Chrome
- Disable Cookies in Firefox
- Disable Cookies in Safari
- Disable Cookies in Internet Explorer
How We Use Collected Information:www.southfloridafamilylife.com may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience we may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our SiteWe may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments, we may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails we may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.