Like many Web sites, www.southfloridafamilylife.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of web browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and/or time stamp, referring and exit pages, and the number of clicks to analyze trends, track user’s activity around the site, gather demographic information, and administer the site. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Sites, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies & Data
- We don’t collect personal information unless it is needed (newsletters, online purchases, opt-in forms, surveys, etc.)
- We don’t share your personal information except to comply with the law
- We don’t store your personal information on our servers unless it’s required to operate one of our website services (ex. member accounts)
Our usage of a cookie is in no way linked to personally identifiable information about the User. Any personal information is only collected when User voluntarily provides it, such as opting into and providing User email address to subscribe to a newsletter.
- Facebook: your public information, information about what you post or share, Facebook API to integrate Facebook Content into our Services or conduct analysis of such Facebook Content
- GetSiteControl: your email address and name, information about what and how you use our Services
- Google Analytics: _ga, _gid, _gs, _gu, _gw and _gat_gtag cookie data kept 25 months
- MailChimp: email address kept until you unsubscribe
- Twitter: tfw_exp application programming interfaces (API), use the Twitter API to integrate Twitter Content into our Services or conduct analysis of such Twitter Content
If you want to disable your browser cookies, you may do so through your browser options/preferences. More detailed information about cookie management with popular web browsers can be found below:
- Disable Cookies in Chrome
- Disable Cookies in Firefox
- Disable Cookies in Safari
- Disable Cookies in Internet Explorer
How We Use Collected Information:
www.southfloridafamilylife.com may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience we may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our SiteWe may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments, we may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails we may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
www.southfloridafamilylife.com maintains newsletters which visitors may signup for voluntarily using subscription forms in popups, pages, and apps. When you subscribe you are providing your email address via the MailChimp subscription form or MailChimp API, and confirm subscription using the double-opt-in confirmation process. www.southfloridafamilylife.com does not share this information.
How We Protect Your Information:
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing Your Personal Information:
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third Party Websites:
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Protection of Information
www.southfloridafamilylife.com takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Your Data Rights
If you have an account on this site or have left comments (if applicable), you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that any personal data about you be erased. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Your Acceptance of These Terms:
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Updated: August 28, 2018