Published: September 27, 2022
Nothing says fall like being pulled along in a hay-filled cart and cooking marshmallows over a crackling campfire. Ah, yes, the popular Family Hayride & Campfire series is back for the 2022-2023 season from 6:30 to 9 p.m. on select Fridays at five Broward County operated parks. The cost is $4 per person (ages 3 and up) and includes one hayride and one bag of s’mores fixings to take to the campfire after the ride. Pre-registration and pre-payment are required online at Webtrac.Broward.org for Quiet Waters and T.Y. Park, and at the park offices for all other locations. Here are the participating locations and dates.
- Easterlin Park, 1000 NW 38 St., Oakland Park, 954-357-5190; Fridays, December 9, January 20, February 24
- Quiet Waters Park, 401 S. Powerline Rd., Deerfield Beach, 954-357-5100; Fridays, October 14, November 11, December 16, January 13
- Reverend Samuel Delevoe Memorial Park, 2520 NW Sixth St., Fort Lauderdale, 954-357-8801; Friday, November 4
- Topeekeegee Yugnee (T.Y.) Park, 3300 Park Rd., Hollywood, 954-357-8811; Fridays, October 21, November 18, December 30, January 27, February 17
- Tradewinds Park, 3600 W. Sample Rd., Coconut Creek, 954-357-8870; Fridays, February 10, March 3